For the past 26 years, DineIn has facilitated delivery of meals from Michiana's BEST restaurants to homes, offices, college dorms and hotel rooms in the South Bend/Mishawaka/Granger/Osceola/Elkhart/Notre Dame areas. Some of the restaurants the drivers pick orders up from include T.G.I. Friday's, Hacienda, Chili's and 75+ others.
We are always accepting applications for drivers.
Being a self-employed delivery driver is a great way to make money, get to know the area and have fun!
- Make your own schedule.
- Start from home.
- No cooking, no cleaning, no sidework. Just pick up orders, make sure they are complete, and deliver them.
- Great as full time work, part time work or suplemental income.
- Great for men, women, students, retirees, anyone willing to do a great job!
- Experience is not necessary.
- Unlike pizza delivery and other similar work, we do not have a high turnover rate. Most drivers stick around for at least several years because they are happy with the work environment and earnings.
- Must be 21 or older. (Our insurance requires this. Sorry, no exceptions.)
- Must have a reliable vehicle, preferably less than 15 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurance. An MVR will be obtained and we're looking for a lack of major violations in the past 3 years.
- Must have a smartphone (iPhone or Android).
- Must look good (well-groomed, willing to tuck in your shirt and put your best foot forward.)
- Must be willing to give excellent customer service.
- Must have a general sense of direction. (If you know where north is, we can help you with the rest.)
- Must be available to work at either 4PM, 5PM or 6PM until approximately 9PM, 10PM or 11PM, 3-6 nights/week. Day time hours will also be available soon.
Drivers earn delivery fees and tips from customers. Average delivery fee is $5.99 per delivery. Based on information from current drivers, average tip is $5.00-7.00 or more per delivery. It's not uncommon for a driver that knows the area well to make $75-$125 per night, including delivery fees and tips. It typically all averages out to $10-$15/hour, depending on tips. Tips are paid out in cash nightly. Delivery fees are collected from the customers by DineIn and distributed by Delivery Drivers, Inc., weekly.
If you're interested, submit the form below and if we have a need, we'll get back to you by email with next steps.